Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Looks like I'm crazyblogging...

...But I had to talk about dance class today, my second and (until September 15th) last dance class taught by the amazing Ms. Jennifer Dournaux. Let me take a moment & say that she is the best *cough, only good* dance teacher I've ever had. Anyway...I talked to her after class to ask if she taught any other classes during the year, because I love-love-loved her classes. She said immediately "I knew you were a dancer!" Let me just tell you that that statement completely made my day and possibly my week. Maybe my whole life. I haven't really danced in so long, it just was so amazing to be told I was obviously a dancer. I just cannot even tell you. I would love for dance to be my whole life, just all the time...it's so amazing. You feel free and beautiful and strong and energized all at once, but also really at peace. I have these insanely tight hamstrings, too, so it's hard for me and I have to start at a way beginner level because of that. Its extremely frustrating because all the beginner classes are full of little girls, no teenagers at all. But anyway, Ms Jennifer's class was the best, and right now i'm incredibly sore but feeling amazing. Love to dance.
Think Wishfully :)

No comments:

Post a Comment