Sunday, August 16, 2009

Computer-induced self-hate.....

is plaguing me! I spent almost 2 days making this amazing "Wishful Thinking" page, with those words surrounded by a huge amount of black and white pictures of things like dancers, flowers, horses, cameras, old-timey cars, a crushed Coke can sitting on pebbles, clocks and barcodes, and old album covers to name a few or my favorites. I worked on this project for the past 2 and a half days so it could be the title-header thing for my blog page, for your optical pleasure. But, when I clicked "Upload", I read the words, "Your file could not be processed. Please try again." What would you do if you were me? Because I sure don't know. i cannot delete the page because i worked so hard on it, but as of about five minutes ago, it has no more purpose in life. It may as well drown its sorrows in bold font and clashing background colors. TTFN, my so-far imaginary readers! Tell your friends about that weird new blogger who hates computers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment