Monday, November 30, 2009

Mute!

All right...Here is my only outlet at the moment, because I officially have NO VOICE! Can you imagine? And I'm going to have insane amounts of makeup work...but moving on from that. I have fallen in love with the Beatles, especially "Revolution"! And "Come Together" has given me a new term for the lovely attendees of St. Hoes: Holy Rollers. Perfect, yes? Especially when everyone's parents' BMWs have those "I Believe" stickers on the back window.
So as I'm sitting here drinking my body weight in tea and popping unhealthy amounts of Halls,hoping someone out there is actually reading this, I'm also dying to watch the episode of Glee I missed on wednesday. But my computer won't load it, so it stops when kirk says the word "grandmother". And it's not even the end of his sentence! So if anyone knows how to watch it on a non-crappy website or something, kindly explain to me that too.

Peace, Love, and Baby Ducks!

we all wanna change the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment